Have a photo question? Do you want to take better pictures?
“Just ask Jeff and Mike”
A 3 hour Q & A class with Professional Award winning photographers:
Mike Kehr of mk Photography and Jeff Reeder of Jeff Reeder Photography!
Mike and Jeff have over 30 years of professional shooting experience between the two of them!
* Get to know your camera, REALLY know it!
* Are you an amateur/intermediate shooter that wants to take better pictures?
* Are you taking full advantage of digital?
* How do I get my prints to look like the pros processed photographs?
* Confused about flash or how to optimize you camera settings and learn natural looking flash techniques?
* What is the best time a day to shoot?
* So you have read books and manuals and still are not sure if you are doing the right thing?
All of these questions and many more will be answered in this relaxed Q&A get together. Also hands on teaching and instruction will be covered in this special interactive class. Class size will be limited to 12 people, so please sign up early! We have had much interest already! You don’t want to miss this! We want to keep it small and personal so you will learn one on one. Just call our studio 610.388.7808 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. RESERVE now so not to miss out!
It will be a relaxed and informative evening in mk Photograhy’s spacious Studio
Where: mk Photography Studio, Chadds Ford, PA
Date: Tuesday November 17th, 2009
Time: 6-9 pm A half hour break is scheduled for wine, cheese and other snacks